My Story

I have created this blogspot to update everybody on Chase's condition. On April 3, 2009, He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood cancer. We need your continued prayers for his healing!!

Monday, April 20, 2009


We just finished the second clinic appointment at CHLA. We were there at 11:00 AM for our 12:00 chemotheraphy -Vincristine & a doctor's appt.

They also changed his dressing for PICC line. Chase was crying hysterrically that his nose bled a little bit.
His counts were also low. But, they did not give him transfusions to see if it will rise on its own.

1 comment:

  1. prayer guide from the book, "The Power of A Praying Parent" - by Stormie Omartian

    Dear Heavenly Father,

    Because you have instructed us in Your Word that we are to pray for one another so that we may be healed, I pray for healing and wholeness for Chase Dylan Dy Villamor. I pray that sickness and infirmity will have no place or power in his life. I pray for protection against any disease coming into his body. Your Word says, "He sent His word and healed them,and delivered them from their destructions" (Psalm 107:20). Wherever there is disease, illness, or infirmity in his body, I pray that You, Lord, would touch him with Your healing power and restore him to total health.

    Deliver him from any destruction or injury that could come upon him. Specifically I ask You to heal from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I pray that you would lead us to the right doctors, show us who that should be. Give that doctor wisdom and full knowledge of the best way to proceed.

    Thank You , Lord, that You suffered and died for us so that we might be healed. I lay claim to that heritage of healing which You have promised in Your Word and provided for those who believe. I look to You for a life of health, healing , and wholeness for Chase.

    In Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!

    ReplyDelete