My Story

I have created this blogspot to update everybody on Chase's condition. On April 3, 2009, He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood cancer. We need your continued prayers for his healing!!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Delayed Intensification

Tomorrow we start Delayed Intensification. We are scheduled to be in CHLA at 9:00 am. It will be another long day for us. Chase will have a Lumbar Puncture at the hospital's main hospital & anticipate him to be the last one because of VRE. Also, we have a doctor's appt. to discuss this new treatment phase. I will elaborate more when I have more information this week.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog! I have added you my extensive blogroll, Cancer Blog Links at www.beingcancer.net. Please stop by and visit our site. I hope you will consider adding Being Cancer to your blogroll.
    Take care, Dennis

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual, my thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't fathom the pain parents feel when their child goes through such an intense experience. But your hope and courage are reflected in your little one, so be strong for him so that he, too, can be strong for you :)

    ReplyDelete