My Story

I have created this blogspot to update everybody on Chase's condition. On April 3, 2009, He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood cancer. We need your continued prayers for his healing!!

Friday, July 31, 2009

7-27-09 Chemo Day

Chase's counts are all good. His ALT & AST levels went down as well. Thank God! So, he was able to get his last dose of Chemo for Interim Maintenance (Vincristine & Methotrexate). The next phase of treatment is called Delayed Intensification and will start on August 10. It will run for approx. 2 months. I know he will be receiving some new Chemo drugs & will start on the dreaded Dexamethasone ( Steroids ). He will also have another Lumbar Puncture that day.
I will give more information on what this phase entails. But, from what I read on the other blogs, He will have low ANC and will need to wear masks all the time. Also, might need some transfusions as well. Please pray for Chase as the next phase will be intensed!

No comments:

Post a Comment