We went home Wednesday night. After 5 nights at the hospital, we were glad that we're going home. Chase will contnue with Albuterol & will start on pulmicort. Doctor's said that he has Restrictive Airway Disease aka Asthma. He took the last 6-TG last Sunday. The last dose for Delayed Intensification. I'm glad this phase is over. It was really tough on Chase. 2 hospital admissions in September.
I can't believe it's been 6 months now from when he was diagnosed. In two weeks if his counts permits, Chase will be in Long Term Maintenance. This is the longest phase & will last until mid-2012.
Shaun is sick. We are trying to keep Chase away from him. He has a fever for almost a week now. His doctor said that it might be a virus. He gave him some antibiotics as a precaution because he is aware of Chase's condition just in case it is a bacterial infection.
We have an appointment for Labs on Monday to see where his counts are. He is on chemo break until Oct. 12.
Grilled Keta Salmon (Yakisake)
-
*Salmon has never been a staple fish in our household. It's more pricey
than other fish in the market and has a very distinct flavor that I believe
is an ...
6 years ago



You've almost made it, but I know that it is far from over!
ReplyDelete