My Story

I have created this blogspot to update everybody on Chase's condition. On April 3, 2009, He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood cancer. We need your continued prayers for his healing!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

HAIR STARTING TO FALL OFF

Last Wednesday night was the first time I saw some of his hair fall off . I saw a few strands on his pillowcase. I became very emotional. I know that all of his hair will fall off eventually. But, It was just hard to see. It also reminded me that this is CANCER.

The nurses kept saying, he still has a lot of hair. Some thought that he was just diagnosed. 95% of the kids have lost most of their hair at this point in treatment. But, as Dr Freyer said, His hair is as stubborn as he is.

1 comment:

  1. I know its really hard for you to see this happening to Chase. We will continue to pray for his healing.

    ReplyDelete