My Story

I have created this blogspot to update everybody on Chase's condition. On April 3, 2009, He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood cancer. We need your continued prayers for his healing!!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Updates

Chase is almost back to his old self. Except for the G-tube and not being as active, he is always in a good mood, smiling & playing. His taste in food also changed. Right now, he's into the fruit cup thing. It's was crazy during induction when he's taking steroids. He was eating everything in sight.

He also started a fever last Thursday. He slept for 6 hours & we knew something was up. When I woke him up, he's already running a temperature. This means another ER trip tonight. We left for the ER at 10 pm. Chase had an IV dose of antibiotics & they took a CBC. We were sent home because his counts were really good. We got home at 4:30 in the morning. His fever continued 0n Friday morning, had a break in the afternoon & came back again at night. I called the hem/onc doctor & knew that we need to go back to the ER. But, we decided not to bring him that night because he was acting fine & was active. This morning, he woke up with a fever. His temp was higher. So, we're back in the ER. His counts are still good & we're just waiting to find out what's next. I will update later.






No comments:

Post a Comment