My Story

I have created this blogspot to update everybody on Chase's condition. On April 3, 2009, He was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL), a type of blood cancer. We need your continued prayers for his healing!!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Maintenance

Counts are in! ANC is 1.12. This means we're officially starting Maintenance tomorrow. We are scheduled for an LP at 7am & Doctor's appt. at 11am. I'm happy we are at this point in therapy. But, a part of me is not looking forward to it. He will be taking more pills at home which I dread as much as he does.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Chase is through DI and out of the hospital. I hope that maintenance gets off to a great start. I'll be praying specifically for Chase's meds in the coming months - that he will be able to take them easily.

    ReplyDelete