Can't seem to get rid of that number. We were hoping that his ANC has climbed up today. But, it stayed at 20 like yesterday. If you think of it, it did not go down. So, might be a good sign that it will trend up tomorrow. He had a low grade fever last night & this morning.
We are also out of the BMT unit. This afternoon, we were transferred to 4 East when a room has opened. Room 413East. This was the same room we were at in the beginning. The room where we cried finding out about his diagnosis. I'm having flashbacks.........
We're anxious to find out tomorrow's number. I will update again.
Grilled Keta Salmon (Yakisake)
-
*Salmon has never been a staple fish in our household. It's more pricey
than other fish in the market and has a very distinct flavor that I believe
is an ...
6 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment